Pavlo Fedyuk at the second conference "Practice of Lean implementation".
Skills Matrix is a tool for visualizing employee skills.
Paul outlined the main prerequisites for the implementation of Skills Matrix:
- hourly and combined wages;
- understanding the bottleneck in the company as a whole;
- knowledge of bottlenecks in departments;
- prescribed system of motivations (for each company it will be individual);
- constant work of the supervisor (foreman) of the department with employees;
- constant communication of all supervisors (foreman) with each other;
- planning should work for a constant 2-3 days, for a week variable and forecast for 1-3 months.