Posted By 0 Comment(s) 94 View(s)
The main tools for implementing lean production are as follows:
- SMED is a quick readjustment ("Single Minute Exchange of Dies"). Allows you to quickly switch between stages of the production process, and thus reduce financial and time costs for the creation and storage of products.
- Poka-yoke ("protection against errors"). Provides protection of equipment, tools, products and people at different stages of the process, from obviously incorrect or dangerous human actions when interacting with these objects.
- A spaghetti chart is a "graphical process measurement" method that displays the movement of people, materials, or information in the process.
- TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) - general care of the equipment. It is a system for maintaining and improving the integrity of production, safety and quality systems through machines, equipment, processes and employees that organize and increase the value of business.
- Single-peace flow - only one product is produced and moved per unit time. Among the obvious advantages are the elimination of the problem of multitasking, load balancing and production flexibility.
- Kanban - a visual system-implementation of the principle of "just in time". The advantages include: transparency and clarity of the development process for the project team, stimulating the initiative of each employee, completing tasks on time.
- System 5S - a system of workplace organization. At the heart - 5 elements: accuracy, order, cleanliness, standards, discipline.
- Kaizen is a philosophy that focuses on the continuous improvement of production, development, ancillary processes and management.